Friday, December 19, 2014

Holiday Time...

Well, is it crazy time or what?  I had my first art showing at our local art store and sold a total of 6 pieces!.  It's such a privilege to have someone want to buy what you have done.   In addition the art store asked me if I was interested in teaching classes at their store.  I begin some basic pen and ink classes as well as some teaching of colored pencil techniques.   Looking forward to it.

I''ve been busy drawing my heart out to make Christmas gifts for special people in my life.   It's so relaxing and I love when the colors come to me as I draw.  The thing I dislike the most? - having someone tell me the colors they would like.  It kinda goes against the creative side of my brain and limits the creativity.  So far, Hummingbirds seem to be very popular.  I know we have many varieties here in Arizona.



Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of many blessings.  Back to the drawing board, literally, to finish those gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment