Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Classes!

I have started the year out with booking classes at the Scrapbook Barn in Gilbert and Jerry's Art-a-Rama in Tempe.   Classes being offered are Do-Tangle 101, a beginners class to learn doodling and tangles.  Leave class having learned over 24 tangles to use on artists tiles, cards or in your journal!
Do-Tangle 102, is a basic color class to use your tangles with Copic/Concept markers and colored pencils.  Leave the class with a 8 X 10 colored collage started with your hand drawn art!   My new class is a Do-Tangle 103 Clay Pendant.   We will tangle with the smallest Micron pen, 01 which will give your piece a delicate look using your tangles.




Follow my blog to get updates on classes and new techniques, tangles and more!
                     
I'm working on using a new technique for tangling.  I've found Watercolor CRAYONS!.  Now,  I use crayons everyday as I teach little ones, but these are for big humans!   Just lay down color as you wish, add a little water and move the color on the page.  I'm tangling this page now in my journal and will post when I finish!   I love that they are portable and easy to use!   If you choose to use water, make sure you use artist grade paper, such as the Visual Journal I use.   I support my local art store, Jerry's Artarama!









No comments:

Post a Comment