Sunday, February 15, 2015

Just off the Easel!

Most men would come home with roses and chocolates, but my man brought me a new tabletop easel for Valentines Day!  Wow, does this make the biggest  difference in my posture.  Its easy to sit for awhile in any chair and end up being stiff and sore when you get up.  The easel allows me to sit straight up and have it to the edge of the table with no excessive reaching. My back is better supported.  It has its own drawer for all my goody pens and folds up easily for on the go!  I did this butterfly last night watching my favorite "chick" channel, PiXL.  I have plans for this Butterfly - it will be cut out and mounted on black for framing.   Below is the finished sample from last weeks class.  I use these templates so I can demonstrate using Copic markers, tangling, and colored pencil with copics.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathi! I love the butterfly! It is really beautiful. I am hoping to make it to one of your classes soon. Happy Crusing!

    ReplyDelete