Sunday, March 1, 2015

Back from the Cruise, Back to the Drawing Board!

I had a wonderful time on the cruise and much relaxation.   Our trip ended with a friend's beautiful wedding on the Miami beach.  As I walked around the cruise ship I was taken by the "tangles" everywhere.  At the end of the day, back in the stateroom, I found myself sketching them out!  See here the inspiration and I'll post new tangles for you in the next few days made using these patterns!
Before we even left the airport I was looking for patterns.  Here on the floor of the Ft. Lauderdale walkway.
Carpets are great for finding new doodles.  Can't wait to put these on paper!


The wall of a restaurant we ate in!  Cool, right?

All around the ship.
Inspiration from the Jamaican Rainforest!




No comments:

Post a Comment