Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day-to-Day Summer Schedule!

I work part-itme in the summer still teaching my Prek class, or rather doing those fun themes like Ocean and Pirates.  I am longing for some cooler weather thinking of my cruise back in February.  It inspired me to do this piece of artwork made with watercolor pencils on cardstock and tangling
Use your tangles to create a picture with a scene!  And don't forget you can tangle within another tangle. After being done, I went back and used my white gel pen to high light some areas for brighter contrast,


Try new paper to tangle on!  I decided to try pulling out pages of an old dictionary I found at a used book sale.
I chose the page with the word "Flower"  Can you find where the dictionary's illustration may be?


No comments:

Post a Comment