Saturday, January 9, 2016

Coloring Making a Big Hit!

If you were out shopping at all during the holidays you probably saw Adult Coloring books EVERYWHERE!  I even saw them in the checkout lane at Walgreens!     I have published my own coloring packet and is on sale through me or the store I teach  here in Gilbert,  Scrapbook Barn, Val Vista and Guadalupe.   

We are having a Coloring Party on Friday February 26th, 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. complete with prizes and treats.  $20.00 includes my coloring packet and children may come for just $4.00!
Here's a grand prize of art supplies worth $38.00!  I hope you can join me in learning shading techniques, different mediums to color with and a few of my own techniques!
It is very relaxing and a fun thing to do with your grandchild, child or friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment