Friday, September 25, 2015

It's Here! Doodle Club!

Many of my students have had so much fun that they want to extend the fun after class.  I have now started a Doodle Club with a few of my students.  I'd like to invite you to join us!  Our next meeting is Thursday October 15th, 6:30 p.m. at the Coffee Rush shop on Val Vista, 1/4 mile south of Guadalupe in Gilbert.  We had so much fun last month learning to do ATC cards (Artist trading cards)
This month Amber will show us how to add writing phrases into our work.
  Each month a different member will share an idea, project or information on new tangling!  Please
RSVP to me at khofferth@me.com       Everyone is invited -even if you haven't taken a class and just like to doodle!
                                                                        Do-Tangle 102/Color Class     Student Charlotte








A new piece I did for a friend's birthday......a cat lover



No comments:

Post a Comment